www.roguegovernment.com - By Lee Rogers
The rescue of 33 Chilean miners trapped underneath the earth for 69 days has received worldwide media attention and coverage but something about the entire sequence of events raises a number of questions. In fact, it is very possible that the event was nothing more than a carefully staged masonic ritual. Let's take a look at some of the anomalies.
1. First, there were a total of 33 miners which is quite the strange coincidence. 33 is a revered number amongst Freemasons with 33 degrees of Freemasonry obtainable in the Scottish Rite branch of the order. It is also worth noting that Jesus was crucified on the 33rd year of his life and the original Temple of Solomon stood for a total of 33 years.
2. The date of the rescue taking place on October 13th, 2010 is incredibly odd as well. October 13th, 1307 was the date that the Knights Templar were rounded up by Pope Clement V and King Phillip IV of France. It is a very important date amongst Freemasons. The Knights Templar have had a profound influence on Freemasonry with their youth organization the Demolay named in honor of last Templar leader Jacques Demolay. As the Vigilant Citizen points out the numerology surrounding the d.... 10 + 13 + 10 = 33.
3. The miners were brought up from the earth in the Phoenix capsule. The Phoenix is a symbol of rebirth or regeneration.
4. As the Vigilant Citizen points out, the miners were told to wear a ... a magical symbol associated with various secretive orders including the Freemasons.
5. All of the rescued miners looked surprisingly well for having been trapped underneath the earth for 69 days. None of the rescue miners required any sort of major medical attention which is a bit suspect in of itself.
6. One of the rescued miners was actually a former professional soccer.... It is strange that a former professional soccer player would need to seek work as a miner after what had to have been a fairly lucrative professional sports career. Granted, it is possible he needed to get a job following his sports career to support himself, but it is still strange that he would be forced to become of all things a miner.
The entire event appears to have been a ritual representing a regeneration or rebirth of the Knights Templar from the netherworld. Even if it wasn't a staged event, there are many anomalies and coincidences that are difficult to explain away as just pure chance. It is also curious as radio host Josh Reeves pointed out on his show today to see how on a date where there were predictions of a worldwide UFO/ET display that they would have everyone in the world focusing underneath the earth instead of the sky. There were of course bizarre UFO sightings over New York City yesterday which have yet to be fully explained by official sources. The FAA even a day after the fact has not been able to provide an explanation as to what these objects might have been. October 13th, 2010 was certainly a very strange day. I will of course let you be the judge as to what all of this information means.